We're a small team made up of dedicated and talented people who want to use their skills as a force for good.
We believe learning is never-ending, especially in technology.
We know to be truly successful, we all must succeed.
We thrive in a work environment that encourages positivity, growth, and innovation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package along with other exciting growth opportunities.
Everguard is on a mission to make the world’s industrial environments safer with technology solutions, and to drive a shift in safety from reactive to proactive approaches to reduce the risk of industrial accidents. Our global team is developing the future of industrial safety based on machine learning, computer vision, and IoT.
The role of a Field Account Engineer will be to help support customers with our technology, driving a deeper understanding, overall acceptance, and continual use of our solution, Sentri360.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in initial discovery meetings with customers, providing demos and highly technical proof of concept (trials) engagements for both existing customers and new sales opportunities.
- Conduct system training and on-going technical support to customers for both our user portal and on-site solution.
- Conduct research to identify problems and uncover solutions at deployment locations. This includes site mapping/walk-thru, timetables, and a general awareness of possible location variables that could impact deployment.
- Work with engineering, product development, and business development on reporting identified system issues or challenges and providing potential solutions.
- Install and calibrate hardware at customer deployments both inside buildings/factories and outside.
- Plan, manage, draft, and conduct various field tests and use cases in conjunction with Engineering.
- Monitor customer deployments in assigned region and work with customers on issues and resolution. Act as the first point of contact for clients with issues concerning their Everguard.ai solution.
- Keep track of users’ system issues until they are resolved by adhering to the agreed timelines.
- Travel up to 60% of the time.
- Other items as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or another related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in a FAE role or similar position.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Ability to work in outdoor environment in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Hands on experience deploying technical systems – hardware and software.
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting power and communication devices.
- Strong understanding of a start-up environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational/program management skills.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have a strong customer focus and ability to multi-task.
- Possess the ability to learn and work in changing and emerging technologies.
- Have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working in or deploying systems in industrial environments is a big plus.
Everguard’s mission is to protect companies’ most important assets — their people — with the first truly proactive solution dedicated to industrial safety. Their Industrial Health and Safety platform utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) and sensor fusion driven by technologies that include edge computing, computer vision (CV), real-time location system (RTLS), wearables and others. Everguard’s Sentri360™ solution provides proactive interventions to help prevent and avoid industrial accidents and the billions of dollars in fees and lost-time incidents they cause.